WISA Camp Suggested Packing List for all overnight Campers
What to Pack and Bring - Suggested Items to bring with you to camp.
*If you are flying in you will not be required to provide bedding sheets, pillows or a blanket – we will have this for you.
10 sets of shorts and playing shirts
10 pairs of athletic socks
10 pairs of underwear
1 rain jacket
2 bathing suits
1 pair of pajamas
Shin guards (all players including Goalkeepers)
1 pair of sneakers and cleats
1 pillow and pillow case
1 set of twin bed sheets and blanket or sleeping bag (the beds are NOT extra long twin beds)
Toothpaste, soap, & shampoo
Sun screen and mosquito repellent
Water bottle or cooler (water and Gatorade will be available at all field locations to fill up bottles)
Spending Money for pizza, drinks, & snacks
Keep in mind we have washers and dryers that are free of charge to use. We will have laundry detergent for purchase or feel free to bring your own! We recommend the pods.
- Feb24 Wingate University Men's Soccer 1 Day ID Camp
- Mar31 Wingate University Women's Soccer 1 Day ID Camp
- Jun26 Men's Advanced Goalkeeper Academy for 2022, 2023 & 2024 High School Graduates
- Jun26 Women's Advanced Goalkeeper Academy for 2023 & 2024 High School Graduates
- Jul4 Women's Extended Goalkeeper College Showcase