Message to Parents
Thank you for choosing Wingate International Soccer Academy! We strive to provide your player with the best experience possible. Below are important messages for the parents of players:
You are welcome to join us anytime during the week. We do however ask that you adhere to the following guidelines in the interest of safety of our entire camp.
- Please at no time take your child of campus with out first letting one of the staff coaches know ahead of time.
- Please do not provide rides for your child or other children from the fields to the dorms. Our staff will not leave the fields until their entire group is in place and ready to return together, they may not know that you have left with your child.
- Please at no time enter the dorm for any reason without the permission from a staff coach. The main staff room is located on the ground floor. Please understand that this is for the safety of our campers and that this is our number 1 priority. We realize that you may want to visit with your child we simply ask that you let us know before entering the dorm.
If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact Amy at email@example.com
- Feb24 Wingate University Men's Soccer 1 Day ID Camp
- Mar31 Wingate University Women's Soccer 1 Day ID Camp
- Jun26 Men's Advanced Goalkeeper Academy for 2022, 2023 & 2024 High School Graduates
- Jun26 Women's Advanced Goalkeeper Academy for 2023 & 2024 High School Graduates
- Jul4 Women's Extended Goalkeeper College Showcase